To make the festival experience as safe and pleasant as possible, you need to be aware of and follow the measures we have taken against the spread of Covid-19. We will be sending this information along with your tickets and safe management measures will be put in place at every event.
As the safety of our participants, facilitators and hosts remain our utmost priority, a series of robust safe management measures in line with the latest government guidelines have been put in place. These include the following below:
- Participants are required to sign an online declaration about their travel plans and complete the SafeEntry at the event venue.
- Participants who are not feeling well will not be allowed to participate in the event.
- Facilitators will assist with compulsory health declaration before the start of every event.
- Group sizes are optimized to ensure that the venue is able to safely hold all participants, facilitators and hosts.
- Participants will be put into smaller groups with safe distancing maintained between the groups. The size of these groups will be determined by their vaccination status. These groups will not interact with one another throughout the session.
- Events occurring indoors will see the venue’s indoor layout configured to ensure that safe distancing can be maintained throughout the entire event.
- Event space cleaning will take place at the end of every session. Should there be more than one event taking place in the same day, the event space will be sanitized by the hosts and facilitators before the start of the next event.
- Most of our hosts and facilitators will have completed their vaccination regime (2 doses of Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty, Moderna or WHO EUL vaccines with 14 days for full activation of vaccine). For our facilitators and hosts who are not fully vaccinated, a valid negative antigen rapid test (ART) result must be produced before the start of their event. This will be enforced by My Community’s staff.
- All tours and programmes will be registered with and approved by MTI/STB.
Upon purchasing a ticket, you automatically declare that you are aware of these measures and that you will comply with them throughout the event. For the safety of our other participants, facilitators and hosts, participants found breaching any of our Safe Management Measures will be asked to leave the event. We thank you for your cooperation in helping keep My Community Festival safe for everyone!
Programmes will not be cancelled in the event of inclement weather as wet weather plans are put in place for all of our events. Do read the instructions for the individual event to find out if you need to bring an umbrella/poncho.
If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend the event.
The safety of our participants, facilitators and collaborators is our utmost priority. To ensure the safety of every individual, a series of robust Safe Management Measures (SMMs) have been put in place for all events.
You do not need to be fully vaccinated to attend physical events.
However, we will be enforcing the latest applicable government guidelines to those who are unvaccinated/partially vaccinated. We will be asking for your vaccination status when you purchase the ticket and this will be verified during the registration on the event day.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide refunds for any of our programmes.
Unfortunately, friends/family members are not allowed to take over a participant’s ticket. This is because when tickets are purchased, the health declaration and information used for contact tracing purposes is tied to the purchaser of the ticket.
Yes, they will! As part of our Safe Management Measures, the health declaration and information for contact tracing purposes are tied solely to the purchaser of the ticket. For the safety of our participants, hosts and facilitators, each participant who attends the event will need to have their own ticket.
Unfortunately, SingaporeRediscovers vouchers cannot be used to purchase tickets for My Community Festival events. However, tickets are priced at an affordable price of $10-$50.
This year, in addition to physical tours, My Community Festival will introduce virtual programmes that document a day in the lives of the everyday heroes, ensuring access to heritage. All COVID-19 safety measures will also be strictly adhered to for physical programmes.
If you have more questions about the festival, you can contact the team at email@example.com or you can call us at 8829 5138.